Jan 29, 2009

Baby Jenner's thoughts

-I think I’m allergic to apples. Is that possible?
-SODA club is the greatest club ever made. Period. From the outside looking in you can’t understand it, and from the inside looking out you can’t explain it. I seriously don’t remember what I did with my life before SODA club.
-I realized today that one of the funniest things to watch is pledge when she eats. Actually, the funniest thing to watch is pledge using chopsticks.
-I didn’t paint my belly for the basketball game today because last night I ate a bowl of black bean soup, 2 bowls of ravioli, and half of a chicken and cheese sandwich. I also had 2 frozen dinners. This was all after about 8 pm.
-I LOVE White Castle. I hate the way it smells, but it is amazing. I’m really self conscious about my breath after I eat White Castle. I actually consider taking a shower after I eat sliders.
-Apparently when I was little I used to think that putting my hands over my eyes meant that nobody could see me. My parents found that amusing when I would sneak downstairs at night when they were still up.
-I think that the bald guy from the six flags commercials should do a deal with Doritos and make an epic commercial.
-My dad would donate my inheritance to the Audobon society if I ever got a tattoo. However, I have always kind of wanted a tattoo in a place where he wouldn’t see it. Even if I never get one, I still want to know what one feels like. That is why I have always wanted a tattoo of a freckle on my arm. But that costs like 50 bucks.
-One of my favorite things that l-bin does is when she is on her computer and she starts to laugh at something but nobody knows what it is.
-I miss using monk e mail in pledge’s room. I wish there was a stronger wireless presence in the house like there was last semester.
-If you live in the exact center of the city, what side do you roll with? What side do you mess with? What if you are homeless?
-I think it is so epic that the 3 alpha chapters we have at butler are sigma gamma rho, tri psi, and soda club. That pretty much covers all facets of life right there.
-I wish I had cool handwriting like everyone I know. I also wish I had a cool signature. My dad hates my signature because I scribble, especially when I’m signing tax forms. He tells me to sign them nice but then he watches me sign them so I get nervous and I forget how to sign my name. It’s weird.
-I feel like rock music is an acquired taste, kind of like beer. I suppose I’m good at sticking with something with an acquired taste, since I really love both of those things.
-If I ever go to a mall and they sell those golden dog tags that you can etch your name in, I will fall over and laugh forever.
-How did I used to play minesweeper for like 8 straight hours? I did it in high school and lost a shit ton of sleep over it. What a loser I was. No really, I would probably lose over 100 times before I would win once.
-White Castle is open 24 hours, so I figure that the lights never go off. But do all the lights burn out at the exact same time?
-If I ever got proposed to by having a guy put a ring inside of a white castle slider, I would probably swallow the ring.
-I generally don’t like guys that have Mohawks, but I do like a few of them. I think that kids look cute with Mohawks. Actually I like most guys that have Mohawks.
-I wonder who the first person was who made music but wasn’t influenced by any other music.
-I think it sucks when you forget your thoughts.
-I wish that we could have time out when we are adults. That would be the best punishment ever!
-Oh my God. In the butler community we are on the southside! Don’t fucking mess with the southside.
-The people in the apartment village are on the north side. We should start a turf war with them.
-When l-bin goes to New Zealand, what side is she going to be on? I guess it would depend on what map you are looking at.
-I wonder how big the biggest iceberg in the world is.
-I want a snow day. I have never had one. I have had hurricane days and flood days, but never a snow day.
-I also just realized that I sit in the south Dawg Pound, as do a ton of other Tri Deltas. Not Kate Bunten though. I want to start a turf war with her.
-My big would not like this idea of sides because all it does is divide. Oh well.
-I'm gonna go crazy when l-bin leaves for new Zealand. I'll probably take out my aggression on pledge. I'll probably pick her up and throw her out the window.
-Owravili ishout (I dontknow what tis means) o now I kno., I butnedmyself on ravioli.
-Fucking a. I wish I could pay my guitar 24/7. If I could I'd be so happy. I miss playing my guitar…cuz I haven’t played it in like a day. I love that I miss it that much. God dammit.
-The 'a' in Alpha Phi should stand for asshole. Just kidding. Alpha Phi should stand for awesome. Just kidding. Alpha phi should stand for Alpha Phi.
-Greenpeace? What if green was violent? I think bluepeace would be a better word, because blue is more of a calming color.
-We should legit send our thoughts to a publishing company. What would they do if they didn’t like it. Throw it away? Fine. But it would be sweet to say that we sent something to a publishing company. In fact, we should send this to multiple publishing companies.
-Mlk=30-0. she wins arguments. On the way home, just me and her. She got 3 wins.
-Me and MLK pow wowed in Scottys. I asked her if the doors were closed. She laughed. I forget if she even knows the first two rules of pow wowing. First rule: shut the door…second rule: shut the FUCKING door.
-I feel like sharing our thoughts could turn into a cultural phenomenon if we really wanted it to. With the talents of a psych major, a integrated comm. Major, a gender studies and peace studies minor/poly sci major, a pharmtard (unpharmtard) and a psych minor and media arts/multimedia major where couldn’t we go?

No comments:

Post a Comment