Mar 11, 2009

Pledge Thoughts

So, the other day when I was at the airport, I had so many thoughts and just couldn't stop thinking. Good thing Jenna reminded me to write them down. Here it goes...

First of all I saw this lady at the airport who looked like a freaking winter ice princess or something. She had on really tall boot/heals and had a long coat on that had lots of fur around the wrists and bottom. And, her hair was super long and straight and she had bangs and it was almost white it was so blonde. It was weird. And it was in Chicago, not the Arctic.

Anyway, you know when you're a kid and you read/watch fairy tales where the prince is perfect, and he falls in love with the girl and they live happily ever after? And when you're reading this to some little girl you tell her "you know this isn't what happens in real life? Princes like this don't really exist." Well, why don't we learn from that still?? I mean ppl love Twilight (me included). They believe or hope or something that there is someone like Edward (minus the bloodsucking habits) out there. I mean shouldn't ppl know by now that a) there probably isn't anyone out there like that and b) even if there is, whats the chance YOU are going to marry that person. Like, really? Maybe we all just want what we can't have. Who knows?

I have a staring problem sometimes. And, no, not my bitchface staring problem, another one. You know when someone is different or has really cute clothes on or in this case is missing a leg? Well, I always want to stare. Not to be rude or make fun of them or anything but just cause I am genuinly curious. I want to know what happened to him and when and how, etc. Or, where that person got that really cute shirt.

This blog thing should have spell check.

Sometimes its nice to just be someone in the crowd. Not all the time, just every once in awhile. Airports are good for that. Unless you're someone famous. Which I'm not. Yet. Then I will have to find a new place. jk.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Annoying ppl are annoying!

Ugh, I hate it when food looks really good but tastes bad. Its like, nooooo, I just wasted all my hunger on you!!!!!!!

Sometimes I really want to go to Detroit and find black people to have sex with, but the jet never has gas in it.

I'm really jealous that Sister Hillman and Mallory are going to Memphis. There are so many black people there!

I am going to try to get a diversity scholarship like Sister Hillman. Then I can impress the black guys I meet and maybe one will finally show me his big black dick.

I hope my babies come out already wearing J Crew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment