May 8, 2009

Woahshhh. Feelin' the love. Hahaha. Okay, it wasn't that funny. Anyway, I agree with all of you basically, except Scolesies. Actually, I don't remember what you said anymore but I remember I didn't agree with all of it. Like, just because you fall out of love with someone doesn't mean you never loved them. I think you can love someone at one point in your life and then move on later and not love them. Idk, you'd probably know better than me. Also, I think you just know when you love someone. Most of the time anyway. I mean I guess I've never been "in love" but even from a friend/family standpoint. Like, I know that I love my dad. I don't think there is anything he could do short of killing someone that could change that. And we fight A LOT. I mean he didn't abuse me or anything hahah but, we have definitely gotten in some bad fights. I just feel like there is hardly anything he could ever do that I couldn't not forgive him for you know? Also, I love you! Yes, you! Reading this right now!! Haha, unless of course someone let Peggy on this blog (that was a joke Laura, and anyone else who pretends to like that girl). Anyway, really, P-gig and I get along better now. Weird. I don't hate her or dislike her. Just the things she says. So, back to the love. I feel like I love all of you for different reasons in different ways. Idk. Okay, I can't talk about this anymore. I don't know what else to say and now I feel weird. Someone say something funny. Lauren....

No comments:

Post a Comment