May 14, 2009

YES!

Mallory!!! 

I think you are right. We should use the dino family model in choosing a relationship person. Pledge and I were talking about relationships yesterday and we decided (you know how like sometimes your like I dont want a relationship right now because I need to focus on myself) well like thats not a good relationship then. We think that like you should be able to grow as a person while in a relationship and be able to talk to them about legit stuff and they can help you grow by making you think and shit. So basically if you cant focus on yourself while in a relationship then it is a shitty wrong one anyway. So I think Mal is super right. They should be able to fit in the dino's because that is the ultimate form of friendship and love and we are all super baller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment